Welcome to the Town of West Jefferson
Everyone wants to live and work in a safe, growing and friendly community. The Town of West Jefferson is that kind of place where people, families and businesses can work together, take care of each other and thrive.
- Located on I-22 corridor 20 min. from downtown Birmingham and Jasper
- Renovated former high school to a beautiful town hall with community rental space and youth league sports
- Community walking trail and parks
- State of the art volunteer fire dept.
- Caring and involved church community
- Residents are involved in our local school
If you are thinking about moving to the Town of West Jefferson and have any questions, please feel free to call us. Our staff is open, friendly and honest. We will be able to answer any questions which you might have.
Your City Council
Working towards a bright future
John Michael Colburn
Council Seat #1
Council Seat # 2
Council Seat # 3